Monday, December 28, 2009

Many happy returns (it is a saying here)‏

Well writing an email just doesn't have quite the appeal that talking does. Oh well you just sometimes have to take what you get, right? Anyway this week went pretty well for me. I mean I felt sort of that holiday rush for sure. I think the 24th 25th and 26th were just so hard to get myself motivated to go out and work. At least on Christmas we were had a member that fed us so we didn't have to work too much because of the distance to his house. The food was okay but kind of how it always is just wasn't as good as I remembered from last time. It was still something to eat though. Plus they gave us ice cream which was sweet.

For Christmas I gave the other guys in the apartment one of my ties. My companion has worn his everyday since then. What can I say I can pick ties for people. Oh and sorry Mom he didn't even want to wear the one that you sent for him yet. I told him he needs to at least once before we aren't companions anymore. Sunday went fairly well, we had Joseph Kyei interviewed. He passed with flying colors. The guy is sweet. He has been asking how he could get a copy of our study bible and a triple combination so I bought them for him as a Christmas gift. He is way sweet though. He has asked us and our bishop about going on a mission. I just hope that he can make the age cut off. Anyway I just want to thank everyone for helping to make my Christmas a merry. I'm glad that I was able to get to talk to all of you. Anyway I hope everything goes well for you this week. Love ya guys!

It was really good to talk and everything.
love elder gibson

p.s. Yeah they listen to music, drink, and dance. I think that is kind of the basic outline for any holiday over here. :D

No comments: