Thursday, March 12, 2009

What the streets look like around Ghana



Yay for a sort of somewhat uneventful week. Just pretty
much work like normal, I think. Anyway this week will be
a really short letter because umm my companion has changed.
There was an emergency transfer today. I am not actually
allowed to talk too much about it but I bet that will be changed
next week. I didn't do anything wrong, my companion broke a
mission rule and now is going to finish the last month of his
mission in a different area, it is called Kaneshie. My new
companion is from Botswana. His name is Elder Molobi and
he was in the record setting MTC group that came the very
end of August, or the group before me. I went on splits with
him about half way through January and he seems really
really nice. I guess after this week has come and gone we'll
have to see how it all goes down. It rained last night like crazy.

The storm clouds that pretty much blotted out the sun in the evening time.


I'm sending a picture of the clouds around 5:20pm when it is
still light outside, as we were rushing to get back to the apartment.
About 10mins after getting into our apartment the rain clouds opened
up and started pouring. It rained off and on until we went to sleep.
I ate this new kind of fufu this week though. They add cocoa to it
so that it is brown and tastes with a hint of chocolate kind of. It
was crazy to drink the soup they serve it with since it is made
out of their version of peanuts. Tasted like a gritty dirty reese's
taste! I hope everything has been going good for everyone!

Enjoying a Pepsi (First one since Christmas. Man was it good to the last drop!)

Bored missionaries at the chapel when investigators don't come to appointments



Love ya!

Travis sent an Ode to Kona, one of the family dogs my parents had
before he left. Unfortunately Kona was hit and killed by a car.


No comments: