Sunday, January 25, 2009

Belated post from Jan 19 2009

So this week was pretty interesting. I decided since I have the
only apartment in the mission with an oven I decided I wanted
cake. So I bought the stuff and showed off my skills because
everyone else freaked out when they smelled it and I told them
I was making a cake. It sort of was rough though since they ate
most of it. I was pretty angry but I just went outside and did
more pushups and came back into the kitchen later and made myself
another cake. With transfers this week I had no change. Surprise
surprise I'll be here again with the same missionary. Though
he is now the District Leader which is kind of nice it seems
like that has inspired him to work harder. That is great
Michelle had her baby, tell her congratulations for me!
Yeah I heard about the lock down at the school! I guess things
have already started changing since I've left. Glad to hear that
everything turned out okay and no one got hurt. Yeah the planner
thing was cool but I didn't think about it too long. Yeah that
is exactly why I'll stay in the city because the outlying areas
aren't populated enough to concentrate the efforts there. I saw
all the missionaries at christmas conference so it was good to
see my zone at zone conference and actually know people. We had
it in the area office which is in the Temple compound, about a
10 min walk from the mission home. Sounds like between work,
colts, and the truck you have all sorts of things on your
hands. I hope you will be able to work it all out and have some
rest. Sounds super busy. Sounds like everyone has a garden but
you mom. When are you going to get started? Haha. Yeah Austin
told me about how you guys came down. He seemed really thankful
for the help he got but I bet you already knew that. The bugs a
re always around but I hear they do get a little worse during
the wet times because of the more water being present just around.
Yeah I guess I will wait and tell you what happens when the actual
wet season begins. Hope everything is going fine! I love you guys.

1 comment:

barzmom said...

Thanks to Travis for the congrats!
-Michelle