Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Greetings from Travis!

This week has been pretty cool. I ended up going on splits like
crazy this week. First it was with the zone leaders since my
companion is the district leader. So I got to go spend the day
in Lartebioshkie with an Elder Boam from Syracuse, Ut. Their
area is definitely different then ours which encourages me so
much since I really don't like my area too much. The sad part
was that I got eaten up by some mosquitos. Look at my pictures
on the blog to really get an idea, they are great.

WHEN MOSQUITOS ATTACK!!!!!



Then we had zone interviews this week, it wasn't too bad. My
favorite part was that it was time for us to go to the temple. It
is so amazing getting to be in the temple again. I will say that I
understand a lot more and pick up on more after not going for
roughly two months. Such a great place. I love it. Umm I then
went on splits again from Thursday night till saturday evening.
I got to spend two days with Americans. Definitely was sweet.
Being with Americans is a lot easier to have conversations
about things. Mostly because we can talk about stuff back home
and our interests are a lot of the same.


a sweet view of the independence arch, or at least I think
that is what they call it. It is really pretty though, good enough for me.

Yeah Elder Stout is from Price, Ut. and then Elder Iverson is
from Hurricane. They are both pretty cool guys. Elder Stout
reminds me of Darrell Tenney a little bit though. It was crazy
being all responsible for setting up appointments and everything
since it was my area though. Definitely a lot more responsibility
to suddenly have dropped on you. Especially since my companion
decided it wasn't worth his time to make any appointments before
like he told me he had. It was all good though.

Me at the beach. My eyes are closed because the sun was
so bright coming off of the buildings that I couldn't keep them open!!!

This week will be President Golden's (Area Presidency) Mission
Tour. Since I live at the mission home our apartment got SUPER
cleaned since he will most likely be checking up on us. Yeah but it
means that they will buy us food from this fast food place called
Papaye. It is really really good. Usually they get us chicken and
rice. That is about all I have this week. Hopefully everything is
going good for everyone! Hope everything is going great.

No comments: