Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Pictures from Elder Gibson

Sometimes they say it so plainly. Just remember how bad hell
sounds. I liked the AIDS sticker too. I need a hair cut though.


This is a window that is in the celestial room. it is really
cool stained class. I love going at night and sitting on some
benches that face the temple and looking at it.


That is right, CHOCOLATE cake. Made by yours truly.
The other elders were going crazy at the fact that I made it.
Some weeks you just need a little pick me up
and hey who doesn't like chocolate?


me after the hair cut. I was just messing with my camera,
it is a random picture of a wall in our apartment
and the end of my bed.


This is a lady named Joyce Amekor. she is the first person
I have been here for the entire process of her getting
baptized. I was lucky enough to be the one who got to
baptize her. It is a wonderful feeling to get to have the
privilege of helping someone become a member of the
church. She is a little camera shy though. Go figure.
She is funny though. I enjoyed teaching her because
she'd always make my companion and me laugh.


got buy in bulk . . . especially when it is cookies!
The rock climbing thing behind me is where I do my
pull ups in the morning.

No comments: