Friday, June 19, 2009

Pictures

This picture shows Zongo Lacka, Mexico, and part of Asensu Bar.


Tried getting a picture to show how dirty we got but all I got was
a picture showing our BRIGHT yellow walls and my sweet Realtree
Camo hat I bought for two dollars this week from a guy I contacted.


My new apartment. I think we have a sweet bachelor pad for sure


Imagine this over and over and that is how a lot of my area
looks. This is one of the bigger and cleaner ones though.


This is out at the reservoir


Quail Eggs. Would of bought them but they were like 6 Cedis
for that little can. Forget yourself.

One of our appointments fell through and this kid was
riding a sweet pink barbie bike. So I asked him if I
could take it for a spin.
These are some little kids that were looking at us and so
I took a picture of them. They freaked out and ran away.


Fish being prepared to be fried. I just like how there
is a sting ray among them. Can you spot it?

The fish after being fried, I'd rather eat it sushi style I think


Some of the fields that are out there. Nice to get away from the city


This is a church house. As you can tell they believe they
receive revelation. Even dated and timed it


This is the door to my room.

Same door



This is the door into the other missionaries room.


Close up of door.


A different view. This shows mostly Asensu Bar from
a hill that is a part called Jericho.

No comments: